LSC Digital Design Agency incorporating Smudgerhunt Film
We advise that every customers website should have video content, video is now an essential element in promoting a business and service. We can provide a complete service from initial concepts, filming and editing to marketing on Social networks. Although we cannot guarantee a video going viral we can work towards this. All filming will be in High Definition (4K available). See our latest Showreel.
As your Digital Design Agency, our digital media designer Ian F. Hunt is uniquely qualified to create your video. With a Degree in Digital Media Production and a Post Graduate Degree in Cinematography who has made over 30 short films and documentaries within the last 3 years.
GoPro Hero3/4, Canon DSLR 5D MII/MKIII, 6D. Professional Cameras; Canon C100/C300, Arri Alexa, Arris Amira, Blackmagic Pocket , Cinema, RED Epic. Sony EX3, Sony HD1500 (Broadcast Camera), Panasonic AG-HVX200 P2, Panasonic AG-AF101.
Professionally trained and experienced photographer, with studio and location experience. Fashion and Product photography. Behind the scenes photography services for Film/TV Production.
Digital Design Agency – Website Design
Specialising in WordPress we can design and host your website providing you with a full online service. We can maintain your website and set up you the client with full design control and access for you to keep your own site current. We have access to some of the best designers in the region and so we are able to offer a wide range of designs and technology to suite your requirements.
LSC your complete Digital Design Agency
LSC the digital design agency specialises in digital media design and content production, we have the expertise to guide you. We can look at your website, determine what it says about you and how successful it is in reaching your existing and more importantly new customers.
- As your digital design agency we can create website content from the editorial to a unique Video for your organisation – the perfect marketing tool to get your message in front of your customers.
- Video for web is our expertise, from feature length documentary to a simple one off corporate/instructional video and a complete web series. We can create for you, your own company YouTube Channel.
- We specialise in WordPress based website development, which allows you the customer to update your information anytime. Keeping your customers updated with news, new products and services in real time.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and website promotion, essential for any business in order to know how your website is performing.
- PPC (Pay Per Click), Social Media, Marketing through Digital Branding, online presence and email. We use Google Analytics’s, Webtrends for monitoring. We can setup your Adwords and Adsense account and manage it for you.
- ROI (Return On Investment) how well is your marketing strategy working for you, increased sales and brand recognition.
- Social Media. Twitter and Facebook and the now more popular Instagram, we can help you build your social media strategy.
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation
We use recognised SEO tools and our own expertise to make sure that your website performs well in search engine results. SEO is about good design and interesting content rather than short-cuts and gimmicks to get website viewings after all if you are trying to reach local business it does not make sense to optimise your website for the whole worldwide web yet perform poorly in local searches.
For 10 years we have provided a trusted, local computer and small network installations service. We also supply Personal Computers, Laptops, Netbooks and Tablet PC’s. We can help with all your computer needs, call us for PC and MAC.
‘Ian worked with us using his endless patience and inspiration to produce a beautifully shot and edited film, presenting a complex and inherently controversial project in a clear, interesting and visually captivating way’.
Suzanne Powner, Coastal Access Officer, Dorset County Council.
Ian worked on a voluntary basis as a filmmaker for the South West’s Legacy Trust UK project, RELAYS (Regional Educational Legacy for Arts and Youth Sport). He also worked alongside community projects which had been awarded the London 2012 Inspire mark between March and July 2012. Ian is a motivated individual who listens to the client and works hard to portray the intentions and messages of their project. Ian dedicated a lot of his free time to assist in delivering a successful brief and I wish him every success with his future career.
Jo Gardner, RELAYS Cultural Coordinator, AUB
Ian Hunt has worked on filming ‘Free Your Fitness’ sports activities over the last term. Ian has uploaded the videos onto YouTube and I was able to use the videos as part of a presentation I carried out to Sport England. The videos went down well with the Sport England staff and everyone from other Universities enjoyed watching the rewards of the work that Ian has carried out.
Ian was always on hand to meet when I requested him to, was happy to attend a variety of activities and carried out filming to a good standard.
I will be able to use the videos that Ian has done, for the future benefit of the ‘Free Your Fitness’ Project and would just like to take this opportunity to thank Ian for the filming that he has done.
Signed: CHRIS PAYNE Chris Payne : Sports Activator – Free Your Fitness Project sportBU